top of page
Master Class with Lucy Sargsyan
Hello, I am Lucy Sargsyan, the owner of Evelina Beauty Salon. I was born and raised in Armenia where I started my beauty career, and then continued my path here in New York after I moved in 2005. I am a passionate hair artist with more than 17 years of experience. During this time I have completed thousands of different kinds of hair extension applications. My passion for doing hair is endless and now I want to share everything I have learned and discovered about the hair industry for so many years. I guarantee that you will walk out of my class with the confidence, knowledge and skill set you need to elevate your service to the next level. I will teach you how to perform a complete Tape-in and K-tip hair extension application, from start to finish. You will learn so many tips and tricks that will be key to performing the perfect installation. If you are passionate about doing hair like I am, then there is no doubt that you are in the right place. Whether you are a beginner or just want to sharpen your skills, I have so much to offer in this master class. I also want to take this chance and thank everyone who will attend. I have put so much time and effort into curating the most effective curriculum for you all. I am looking forward to meeting you.
THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR TWO TECHNIQUES:
TAPE-INS AND K-TIPS
This is an in-person class and is suitable for anyone from complete beginners to experienced beauty professionals looking to learn something new and/or perfect their extension skills. This class will be kept small with a maximum of 2 to 4 students in each class ensuring each student receives one-to-one attention. All students will perform hands-on training on a mannequin. You do not need to bring anything with you, all the tools and a mannequin for practice will be provided.
What you will learn during the class:
- Tape-in and K-tip installations
- Consultation, aftercare and maintenance overview
- Proper color and texture match
- Cutting and blending using a scissor and a razor
- How to blowout and style hair extensions correctly
- Tape-in extension removal and re-taping
- K-tip extension removal and re-bonding
- Tips and tricks for the perfect application
- How to mix extensions and create new color effects
- How to deal with poorly maintained extensions
- Instagram account tips
You will receive a fully loaded stylist bag with the following:
(value of more then $1000)
- 1 Evelina Beauty Salon Crocodile Pu Leather Duffle Bag
- 1 Evelina Beauty Salon Rotating Curling Iron
- 1 Evelina Beauty Salon Flat Iron
- 1 K-tip Extension Application Hot Iron
- 1 All in one K-tip Extension Kit which includes the following:
- 1 Plier, 1 Keratin Bond Cutter, 1 Set of Shears, 1 Razor
- 1 Hair Extension Care Kit which includes the following:
- 1 Shampoo, 1 Conditioner, 1 Leave-in Treatment
- 1 Gold Color Boar Bristle Luxury Hair Brush
- 1 Silver Color Boar Bristle Luxury Hair Brush
- 2 Hair Extension Removers (Spray + Needle tip)
- 3 Packs of Tape-in Extension Replacements
- 1 Tape-in Extension Removal Board
- 1 pack of Black Matte Non-slip Alligator Hair Clips (6 pcs)
- 1 Tail Comb
- 50 Grams of Tape-in Extensions
- 50 Grams of K-tips Extensions
- Certificate of Completion
Things you should know before attending the class:
The class will be hosted at Evelina Beauty Salon on September 30th at 10:00 AM
The duration of the class will be 6 to 8 hours depending on the number of students.
There will be a 30 minute break in between (refreshments and snacks will be provided).
Address: 55-07 Metropolitan Ave, Ridgewood NY, 11385
Phone number: 347-799-2329
The price of the class is $2500. The best way to describe it is that this class is really a business investment that will change the course of your hair career forever. If you are still thinking if you should take this class or not, the answer is definitely YES.
If you're looking to have private training with me then please contact me through my instagram account and we can discuss further details (note: for the private class the price will be different as well you will be able to practice on a live mode after the class).
For rescheduling or canceling the class you will need to inform us 72 hours before. Any adjustments made for any reason in less than 72 hours will cause you to lose 50% of the original purchase you made. This means $1250 will be refunded back to you from the $2500 and the other $1250 is non-refundable. This is non-negotiable.
Rescheduling or canceling the class for any reason before the 72 hours will cause you to lose $500 from the original price.
This means $2000 will be refunded back to you from the $2500 and the other $500 is non-refundable.
This is non-negotiable.
Please bring a photo ID that matches the name you used to purchase your ticket.
More info about K-Tip extensions:
These extensions are pre-tipped with keratin and are applied to the client's hair by using a hot hair extension iron. This type of hair extension is also referred to as fusion. The shape of the tip can very from U-tip to Flat tip, depending on the brand.
More info about Tape-in extensions:
Tape in extensions are thin, lightweight tape wefts that get “sandwiched” together with your hair in between. They require no tools or chemicals to be applied.
bottom of page